Glass Half Full

Lady with Fan (1918) by Gustav Klimt | Julia Roberts

Happiness or simply feeling content is an aspiration for most people, but far in my mind was something I believed I would never achieve. Yet for the past months... I've just been so happy, or mostly happy.  It is a weird situation and I talked about it before - it is completely new to me... and unexpected.

I still have grey days, naturally. And most often I experience moments when I feel like crap and low. Just recently I felt awful over something stupid. The main thing is, though, that now the glass is half full in spite of those moments when I feel down. Because of this I feel motivated and ready to grow even more and become a better person.

// Andreea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Otaku Sunday: Spring is Here (Kinda)