Friday Reads || 7th April


I will be repetitive since I talked about my reading plans in the last post, but I just want to bring back the Friday Reads.

Surprise, surprise, my reading did not go according to plan because I had some spontaneous things happening like a job interview and the discovery of Big Little Lies (which I watched in one day - and two sittings).

So, here is the way too optimistic reading plan for this weekend:
  • Condemn Me Not: Accused of Witchcraft by Heather B. Moore - which I already started and plan to finish today (after I wake up because night shift...), but so far I like it and I got attached to the main character from the first pages.
  • Any Shakespeare readings - okay, maybe I am not an overachiever this weekend. I just want to finish ONE PLAY!!
The weekend is going to be spent relaxing - and going to a mini-mall opening on Saturday, but other than that my plans are really chill. I might even consider a bubble bath, however all the books I have to read are e-books. In case I change my mind and do take a bubble bath, then I will relax with The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury - I read 10 pages weeks ago and it's awesome, but I am saving it for a bubble bath or a rainy afternoon.

Happy reading!
// Andreea

Popular posts from this blog

On Happiness and Other Demons

Present Day Goals

Otaku Sunday: Spring is Here (Kinda)