In the Mood for the Universe

I want to read more non-fiction, and not just memoirs (I got that set), but more science non-fiction like physics. Today I am in the mood for some Universe knowledge and while I spend my time reading about gravitational waves I realize that I am missing some notions and it is harder to understand some things. So I need to brush my physics.

See, this new thing I am doing with doing what I want to do when I have some free time (I am at work right now) is making me enjoy life more. Before I would have made a mental note (or on my phone) to make time (even if I had the time) for reading on gravitational waves and watch TED videos about space, but right now I am just doing it.

Okay, it's time to stop reading about physics and the Universe and do some work - while listening to Hamilton because for the past two weeks I caught the Hamilton bug (again), or maybe I will watch SNL videos from when Lin-Manuel Miranda hosted the show.

Popular posts from this blog

Otaku Sunday: Spring is Here (Kinda)