Friday Reads || 3rd February

Typing this blog post from my phone is... really weird!! But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do... so I borrowed my mum's laptop.

This weekend I am visiting my family, chances are I will not be doing a lot of reading.  I mentioned in my monthly TBR that I want to reread Lady Chatterley's Lover and since I have the book here already, that's what I'm going to do.

Today I went book shopping with my little cousin and I got her a lovely book about a ghost-dog, so I have a reading buddy these days. Also, on Saturday night we're going to sleep at my grandma's house, in the countryside, and there's another reading buddy-cousin waiting for me.

If I finish this novel this weekend, then I will be really happy but the chances are pretty slim as I might sneak a newspaper page here and there because things are really chaotic in the country at the moment.

Happy Reading!

Popular posts from this blog

On Happiness and Other Demons

Present Day Goals