Friday Reads || 24th February

I don't have a lot of plans for this weekend so far. And I am also in not such a good mood for anything in particular - maybe I will post about this period, but right now it's all about books.

I will try to catch up on my Shakespeare plays and listen to Missing Pieces by Heather Gudenkauf - at first I almost stopped this audio-book, it was not interesting at all but now it may have caught my eye or ear or attention. So I will listen to a few more chapters and see if this is a book for me or not.

Other than that, I hope to start The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood and read quite a bit from it. I am ready for some dystopian literature and this book was on my to-read list for way too long - also, the cover is amazing and it comes with a plastic thing that you place over the cover and THINGS MOVE! Ah, fun science, right?

This is probably the first Friday Reads that I am actually not prepared for. I apologize for that and I wish you happy reading!

Popular posts from this blog

On Happiness and Other Demons

Present Day Goals

Otaku Sunday: Spring is Here (Kinda)